Learn to Run!
The third round of Learn to Run begins on April 4th, location to be announced at a later date! If you are interested in participating or volunteering in this FREE program, please check out the Facebook page for more information and get in touch by emailing email@example.com. We hope to see you out there!
Attention Members and others who want to join DRC:
Join us to support our local running community with:
- Local Running Events
- Involvement with the monthly board meetings
- Local fundraisers
- Scholarships to two local high school seniors
- Shoe fund to support student athletes in need
- Social club events
- Training runs
- Annual DRC picnic
- Annual Christmas Party
- Discount on local race entry
- Discount on Shoreline Squad Training
- Volunteer oportunity to give back to your local community
- Club fellowship with runners like YOU!
To pay dues or join, click the Join DRC link at the top. This will show the membership types:
Family, Individual or Student Memberships (full-time students) are available for 2016. We will be holding our annual Macho Nacho membership drive on Feb 13th this year at LSB, so join us there!
Select the type and register. You can with Paypal or print out the paper application and send it, along with check, to Decatur Running Club at P.O. Box 3397, Decatur, IL 62524.
Thanks to all of the support you give the club. Watch the Home page for latest club announcements and follow us on Facebook!